Custom Search

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pooja Gautami







Original Name - Pooja Gautami Umashankar

Date of birth - 25th June

Place of birth - Sri Lanka

Hails from the state of - Karnataka

Mother Tongue - Kannada

Languages Known - Kannada, English and Tamil

Languages Spoken - Kannada, English, Tamil

No. of family members - 4 members

Father's name - Umashanker H.R

Occupation - Group Manager, Tea Estate Division, Hindustan Lever, Valparai.

Education - MBA – Mount Carmel College, Bangalore.

Movie life

Name of first film - Jay Jay

Director/Production - Saran

Co-star - R. Madhavan

Movies just released - Thambi, Pattiyyal

Movies around the corner - Auto, Pori, Thagappansaamy

Ambition - To better myself as a human being as well as an actor.

Hobbies - Reading, listening to music

Favourite actor

Hollywood - Brad Pitt

Indian films - Hrithik Roshan

Favourite actress

Hollywood - Meg Ryan

Indian films - Madhuri Dixit

Favourite music director -AR Rahman

All-time favourite song - Unchained Melodies

Favourite film

Hollywood - My Fair Lady

Indian films - Devdas,Alai Payudhey

Favourite singer

Hollywood - Lionel Richie

Indian films - Shaan,SPB

Clothing styles - Chiffon Sarees,Jeans with a Smart Top

Favourite after-hours haunt - Where ever my friends and I meet

Favorite Cartoon as a kid - Tom and Jerry

Favourite color - Red/White

Food - Sri Lankan

Sports - Volleyball

Me, myself, my thoughts

My definition of love - Love is the most wonderful feeling God has ever created.

Do I believe in love at first sight? Yes and No!

I am an extremely romantic person

My dream partner would be extremely God fearing, caring, should love animals, kids and the list goes on and on…

I expect my life partner to BE EVERYTHING!

The place in the world I would like to go to is Colombo

My mother is my role model

I envy nobody

My first day of shoot was my most unforgettable day

I was the happiest when I got my MBA Certificate

I would love to meet George Clooney

I dislike disloyalty

Life is a gift given by God and I love it.

My goal in the industry is to do many good films.

My dream role would be that of village girl
I am a CUPA member

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

I would like to thank to you from the bottom of the heart by passing through this website. This website is the photo gallery of actress of world and try to make healthy images taken from others site.